I purchased a counter depth GE Profile Refrigerator for about $2900. In 6 years I've replaced 10 parts.

I've spent an additional $800 on repairs. The Repair people are terrible. Most recently, we had to add parts that didn't exist in the original refrigerator to keep the water dispenser line from freezing. After waiting for the technician for 4 hours, I called and was told that my appointment had been cancelled by the technician because I hadn't unplugged my refrigerator for 24 hours in preparation.

I was never told to unplug it, AND, he had no way of knowing I hadn't unplugged it because no one ever called. Their customer service is disgraceful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Comments

Anjalika
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #792780

Since my last complaint about microwave which was the second time it went out within a few years in a new home and the refrigerator problems, I must thank Donna of GE for responding immediately. Both items were fixed to our satisfaction - the fridge at no charge as they seem to have experienced many complaints and the microwave was replaced with a new model much better made than the original builder version at a nominal charge.

We appreciate the service but we are also aware that GE would not have responded if not for Pissedconsumer.com. Thank you all round.

GE_Appliances
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States #791422

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please email the details to eresponse@ge.com so we can look into this for you? Thanks.