I purchased my appliances for my new home as a group from GE. The stainless steel profile series.

I have had them service my dishwasher four times. It still does not work. I am washing dishes by hand after paying $ 800.00 for this dishwasher. Now my refrigerator is not defrosting, motor going bad, and ice make not working properly, and microwave is blinking on and off.

This appliances are least than two years old. GE has done nothing to solve these problems. Service guys are inexperienced and know nothing about solving these issues.

It's a joke. Major mistake on my part buying these appliances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Comments

Burlington, Vermont, United States #797417

I have had the same experiences. GE profile appliances all though the kitchen.

My elderly parents paid over 10 thousand dollars for these and they are all garbage. refrigerator was dented on arrival but they installed anyway. froze all our fresh fruit and vegetables for years. I fought with the repair man to replace the computer/brains of the thing.

after 5-6 trips to the house and telling me I am putting my food in the wrong place he finally replaced the computer panel and it fixed it. Same thing with the oven except the temp was 500* all the time. Oh they claimed it was a user problem. Finally they replaced the computer panel.

and that was fixed. the stove top quit. the dishwasher was damaged in transit, they installed it anyway and it leaked all over two floors of the house. they waited another two weeks for a new dishwasher.

Now today the microwave just quit. All of these appliances are only 5 yrs old. Built-in obsolescence.

I am so aggravated with GE I could scream. Never again will I buy or recommend GE to anyone.

GE_Appliances
San Diego, California, United States #771519

Hello, this is Donna with GE. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your GE dishwasher.

If you'd like us to review your situation, please send your details and contact information to eResponse@ge.com and reference this site. Thanks.