bought diswasher, over the range micro, fridg and convection oven ceramic top from home depot cost.........5300.00 and nothing but trouble with every appliance. The frigs the worst just about every has gone wrong that can go wrong with a fridge.

You know GE makes jet engines and I don't know that I would want to fly on a plane knowing what I know about their quality control and engineering. I been burnt and will never buy any of their products again. I'm talking about GE Profile appliances. The fan in the stove when on convection goes ding,ding,ding,ding as the fan blade hits the housing around it.

The automatic defrost element has been replaced 4 times, *** even the micro went, and cost me 150.00 for service. Thanks G E Corp.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Comments

I apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your GE appliances. Please email the details to us at eResponse@ge.com and let us see how we can assist you. thanks, Vikki at GE.

We built a new house and purchased all ge profile appliances. We moved in in June of 2009, and since November of 2009 we have had to replace the black program panel on our built in oven 4 TIMES.

The nine on the panel keeps bubbling up. It is always the nine and just so happens the nine is above the door latch, however there is no recalls on the black panel, just the almond and white. Called numerous times and all they do is repace the panel, that is until my warranty runs out in December. Then its my $600.00 fix.

They said if I wanted to replace the black panel with a white or almond I could because they had a recall on those. I didn't think white or almond would look right on STAINLESS STEEL!!! They are idiots!!!!!

They do not want to stand behind their products, and there is no one to talk to to get any results. I will never buy another GE product, and will tell my friends how bad they are.

#171924

I agree - I will never buy any GE products from them again. In my brand new remodeled kitchen 2.5 years ago, I have had 3 brand new GE Profile refrigerators.

The newest one was replaced on June 10th and now it has stopped woking. It is heating up....

I'm going to the news this time - and suggest everyone do the same