Derby,Vermont

I bought a washing machine about 6 years ago, for over $800.00 dollars. It has been nothing but a headache!!!

The first machine started not working from dy 1, GE would do nothing about it I had to finally go to home depot involved before they would do anything. Finally they replaced that one. Then that machine had to have several calls to have it repaired, until finally it couldn't be repaired any more, but of course now it is been 5 years and they wont replace it so I had to pay for half of the machine. Here it is again one and a half years later and the machine is completely broken, and they are going to try and fix it again.

Even though the repair man said that it would be more effective for me to replace the machine.

Customer service wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor to explain to him and all the grief I have been through. Not to mention the stove I bought GE electric I only had for 3yrs, the stove cracked up the middle in the middle of the night and then 1 year after that the oven stopped working.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2013.

Comments