GE has not gotten my new high end ref repaired after electronically diagonising the failure to freeze and waiting for all parts to arrive. After installing those parts the whole systems is in failure and "needs more parts." I have been waiting 9 days and it will be another 5 before they will get around to finding the time to repair again.

Then it still may not work and it will be another 10days to replace the refrigerator. This finally failure when when while my husband just returned from surgery and cannot drive or go out to eat and must have healthy lite foods (and diabetic). How am I suppose to provide healthy nutricitious food for my husband when he needs it most?

They promised to next day air the parts this last time, but now scheduled for 3 days from that promise and that story changes with every customer service/repair person.

They offer $100 to rent a refrigerator, but in Metro NY will get one in asap and take it out and rent for that.

Also where do I put it in a galley kitchen. Its frustrating when different people there tell you different status....and don't seem to know which is correct.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Refrigerator.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2012.

Comments