Ge Appliances - GE Monogram Series is JUNK

341 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews

Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust.No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount towards a new set.

BS!! They have made a defected product and this should be replaced at "NO COST" to the consumer. I have also sent a certified letter to the CEO of GE apppliances, with pictures included, all to no avail.

This purchase was made back in 2009, and I have fought with them for a number of years.I am looking into going public with this on TV and also a class action.If anyone is interested contace me at kscby@hotmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
341 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kyarjan

Oct 10, 2013 #727455 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I am in the process of retaining an attorney to file a lawsuit against GE, could also be a class action. I f interested in coming aboard email me. kscby@hotmail.com

0 0 Reply
GE_Appliances

Oct 01, 2013 #723955 Newburg, Kentucky, United States

Hello, this is Donna with GE. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your GE refrigerator. We would like to help. So that we can work with you directly, can you email us your contact information and details at eResponse@ge.com please? Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ge Appliances. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ge Appliances.
Filing a new complaint about
×