Ge Appliances - GE Monogram Fridge: Litterally Rotten!
I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge.Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service".
Basically unwilling to stand behind a product they charge many thousands for. The latest is a massive black mold growth behind my fridge due to poor design of the water line for the ice maker / door water! 4 foot tall by 1 to 2 feet wide at various points! Have to replace my wall.
I think GE should address a health problem like this at no charge - but no!When you go in a store for a new appliance, walk right on by the GE's.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Terrible customer service for repairs
- Garbage -- lemon
- Phone service run around
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Over the phone I was scheduling a repair and asked to find out what the TOTAL price of repairs would be. I was told the total of parts AND labor..."
- "We bought the new cafe series applicances for our new house. Just after the warranty expires the knobs broke, all of them, they are made of a cheap plastic...."
- "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I ordered what was advertised as an "Automatic" watch but received a Quartz model instead, even after I specifically asked it this was an automatic. PW would not absorb..."
- "I ordered a lovely set of WHITE stone coasters for my son's fiancé's bridal shower. There is a big, RED DISCLAIMER on their site that "Note: Our Exclusive Preview..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."