1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge.Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service".

Basically unwilling to stand behind a product they charge many thousands for. The latest is a massive black mold growth behind my fridge due to poor design of the water line for the ice maker / door water! 4 foot tall by 1 to 2 feet wide at various points! Have to replace my wall.

I think GE should address a health problem like this at no charge - but no!When you go in a store for a new appliance, walk right on by the GE's.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ge appliances ziss480dhss refrigerator from Ge Appliances and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Ge Appliances to "recall and repair at no cost to me!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty, poor quality and customer service, garbage -- lemon and phone service run around. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments