Ge Appliances - GE Monogram Fridge: Litterally Rotten!
I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge.Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service".
Basically unwilling to stand behind a product they charge many thousands for. The latest is a massive black mold growth behind my fridge due to poor design of the water line for the ice maker / door water! 4 foot tall by 1 to 2 feet wide at various points! Have to replace my wall.
I think GE should address a health problem like this at no charge - but no!When you go in a store for a new appliance, walk right on by the GE's.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Terrible customer service for repairs
- Garbage -- lemon
- Phone service run around
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I saw this Instaflex free trial sample on Yahoo. It claimed that in order to get a free sample all you have to do is pay shipping for 4.99$. When..."
- "Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring. We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy. He spent quite a bit of..."
- "I have had a HORRIBLE experience with this product, the NETSPEND PREPAID VISA DEBIT. It is the perfect scam... They make it as difficult as possible to activate..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."