I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge.Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service".
Basically unwilling to stand behind a product they charge many thousands for. The latest is a massive black mold growth behind my fridge due to poor design of the water line for the ice maker / door water! 4 foot tall by 1 to 2 feet wide at various points! Have to replace my wall.
I think GE should address a health problem like this at no charge - but no!When you go in a store for a new appliance, walk right on by the GE's.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and customer service
- Terrible customer service for repairs
- Garbage -- lemon
- Phone service run around
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "GE sent a repairman to my house in late March to repair wires that melted together inside my dishwasher. They melted the wire housing, which the tech removed but didn't..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Bought a touch screen lap top from Tiger Direct online. When it came, we realized it has no touch screen hardware, or that it wasn't functional - in short, the..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- ""I ordered a beachscape in a jar with little lights. The "driftwood" was 4 round wooden dowels ?? The "coral" was little foam balls on a wire. The box had..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."