I purchased a complete set of GE Monogram appliances when we built our home end of 2006. We had problems with our full sized refrig and freezer after about 1 year.

Refrig would ice up and stop cooling. Freezer would not freeze GE stopped servicing our area where we lived and sent repair men from a different company who had no idea of what they were doing. After 5 or more service calls, and telling them I only wanted a official GE repair man, they finally realized the doors drop over time. This causes the fan to not function correctly.

The added a simple piece to the top of each of my units that fixed the problem and allowed the fan to turn back on. This solved the problem on both units.

Both my trash compactors I purchased from GE have broke. My problem is they occupy a 12 inch cabinet space.

had no idea that 12 inch compactors would be discontinued, or I would have put in a 15 inch one. This is going to be a costly kitchen remodel to change two 12 inch trash compactor spaces into 15 inch ones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Repair.

Comments