My son was making popcorn and the GE Microwave Model PEB7226SF1SS caught fire!!! The microwave was not used often until the last two months when we started using it almost daily.
I have to say Customer Service responded promptly and I received a call back and a technician came out the next day, but because it is out of warranty, I have to purchase another microwave. My house and the microwave are less than 2 1/2 years old! Since when does a microwave last less than 5 years.
I have had microwaves that still worked after 15 years! As a matter of fact, I can't even remember when the last time I purchased a microwave because It lasted so long.
Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Peb7226Sf1Ss Microwave.
Reason of review: Bad quality.