64 views
Verified Reviewer

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH! THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED, OF HOW THEY HANDLE SERVICE CALLS.......

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 3 WEEKS TO HAVE SOMEONE FIX MY WASHER THAT DOESN'T DRAIN AND NOW SMELLS. NOBODY CARES I'VE BEEN CANCELED TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES THEY RECOMMEND coming OUT. I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.. I'VE TAKING OFF TWICE BECAUSE THE WINDOW OF TIME THEY GIVE TO COME OUT IS 10-5 AND DUE TO THIS I DIDN'T GET PAID TWICE.

I HONESTLY CAN'T TAKE WAITING ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR WHILE I'M TRYING TO KEEP MY JOB AND FROM TAKING OFF TWICE FOR NO REASON........ THEN THEY SAY GO ON WEBSITE IT JUST KEEPS BLINKING THAT'S NO HELP EITHER. I'M GOING TO GET A HEART ATTACK FROM ALL THIS STRESS GE IS CAUSING ME. THIS WASHER ISN'T EVEN A YEAR OLD WHY AM I CHASING SOMEONE TO FIX MY WASHER?

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET SOMEONE OUT HERE? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP CANCELING ON ME? WHY DO THEY CONFIRM APPOINTMENT NOT COME? WHO'S PAYING ME FOR THEIR IGNORANCE?

I'M ON A MISSION TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO STEER CLEAR FROM ANY GE APPLIANCES BECAUSE THEY DON'T LAST AND WHEN YOU HAVE A WARRANTY THEY ARE IN NO RUSH TO HELP GET THEIR PIECE OF *** APPLIANCE FIXED! NOR DO THEY CARE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT ON HOLD FOR HOURS TRYING TO GET APPOINTMENT. LET'S NOT FORGET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE OFF AND DON'T GET PAID...THIS PLACE IS THE BIGGEST JOKE! THE WORST!

WHOEVER RUNS GE NEEDS TO GET ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE THEY SUCK JUST LIKE THESE APPLIANCES! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY DON'T GET GE APPLIANCES YOU WILL REGRET IT.

User's recommendation: *** NO NEVER EVER.. NOTHING THEY WILL DO FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WOULD EVER MAKE ME RECOMMEND ANYONE THAT I LIKE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: PAY MY HUSBAND FOR TWO DAYS MISSING WORK... PAY ME FOR TIME WASTED CALLING TO GET THIS FIXED AND STILL NOTHING IS FIXED I HAVE NO APPOINTMENT NOTHING JUST WAITING FOR A CALL BACK AGAIN....

Ge Appliances Pros: No pros.

Ge Appliances Cons: Customer service is horrible.

Location: 1830 Race Street, Allentown, PA 18109