THIS MACHINE WILL NOT STAY BALANCED EVER THIS IS THE BIGEST PEAICE OF *** I HAVE EVER OWNED.I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER GE PRODUCT AGAIN.SAME OLD BIG CORP MANTALITY WE GOT THERE MONEY SO SCREW OFF. I CANT WAIT TO FINE SOMTHING ELSE SO I CAN TAKE IT OUT SIDE AND BLOW IT UP LIT. SOW THE GE NAME AND U-TUBE IT BIG TIME AND MAKE SURE NOBODY EVER BUYS THIS JUNK AGAIN SHAME ON U GE FOR SREWING OVER UR CUSTOMERS.I APLAUD U FOR UR GREAT SERVICE.U SUCK BAD.my whole house has ge apliances and on by one im replacing them with real products and u-tubing all of it as i blow it up cant wait to air it

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Comments

Lititz, Pennsylvania, United States #567195

I want to wheel this machine into the middle of the main drag with a big sign THIS GE MACHINE SUCKS! DON"T EVER PURCHASE GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate my GE front loader. model # starts with WCVH.

It leaks full strength bleach directly onto clothes during the fill cycle, which leaves bleach stains on bleachable color fabrics. I HATE THIS MACHINE!

I had to replace my GE Front Loader after just 2 years. The bearing in the tub went bad and got so hot it melted the plastic and filled our house with smoke.

The parts required to fix would exceed the cost of new. The matching drying has already required repair. No help from GE on either.

I will never buy a GE product again. Nor will my children, my neighbors or anyone else I can tell.

Buy Kenmore :) :) :)