1.2

My GE Stove burners will not maintain proper temperature. It makes it almost impossible to cook anything on this stove.

I have had 4 service calls on this, and they have replaced many parts but the problem still exist. The warranty has now expired, and I am still having the same problem. I am afraid that this stove is a lemon and yet no one seems to care from GE. They say it is supposed to cook like that because of Federal regulations and all stoves are like this.

Which is nothing but a lie........ This stove I purchase was identical to the one which I replaced and had no problem with cooking on.....so now I am stuck with a lemon because GE will do nothing about it, since it is out of warranty, yet the problem continues to exist. Tired of talking to them.....

Would not recommend any GE appliances . as the quality of their products have greatly depreciated along with their reliability of the product.

User's recommendation: Do not buy GE, their products are not what they used to be.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ge Appliances Cons: Lemon of a stove.

Comments