I bought a GE Café series double oven range. Haven't experienced problems with knobs breaking as mine are metal.

They do get VERY HOT when upper oven is on, and THEY DO NOT REMOVE FOR CLEANING! Which I find quite unsanitary! Today I went to clean oven racks and what I thought was baked on food was actually RUST!!!! Unbelievable, as this is a pretty new appliance!

I bought the full depth Café fridge with the hot water. Use it more than I thought, it's great for heating up thermoses for packing a lunch. However with the full depth fridge, it is almost impossible to remover the deep crisper drawers as they are longer than counter model. I take all racks off of doors, and drawers still won't come out.

I have to wiggle and bend and apply force them to remove them. I try to do it as gently as possible, but with the plastic cold and brittle, I know one of these days they are going to crack. I reported this the day I bought it, but dealer said there was nothing they could do. It is a design flaw and I'd have to live with it!

This fridge was 4K !!!!! What's up with that???

You HAVE TO WIPE your fridge when there is a spill....and I'd certainly like to do more than a surface wipe with my oven knobs. Don't they test cleaning these appliances when they design them?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Oven.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2014.

Comments