I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range.The knobs on the range wore out in the first year.
They are made of cheap plastic. The ceramic plates on the grates - the black paint wore off the first year of use. Replacing these cost!!!! I wish I would have never bought this stove.
STAY AWAY FROM IT. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
We are now trying to replace the knobs again - 2 years later - and can't find the exact parts. One knob cost $60 plus .. and we have to replace all 4.
So $250 + to replace these every so often is absolutely frustrating.Can't believe GE quality on this product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cafe Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."