Ge Appliances - GE Cafe Range - is CHEAP - Don't Buy
I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range.The knobs on the range wore out in the first year.
They are made of cheap plastic. The ceramic plates on the grates - the black paint wore off the first year of use. Replacing these cost!!!! I wish I would have never bought this stove.
STAY AWAY FROM IT. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
We are now trying to replace the knobs again - 2 years later - and can't find the exact parts. One knob cost $60 plus .. and we have to replace all 4.
So $250 + to replace these every so often is absolutely frustrating.Can't believe GE quality on this product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cafe Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered...."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."