I called 866-898-7465, gave serial and model number. Process took less than 10 minutes. It was replaced with the model CVM1790SSSS.

We remodeled our kitchen in May, 2010 and paid premium, over $900 for the GE Cafe. The push button panel stopped working in April.

Called on Monday. responded to their e-mail on Tuesday to process the replacement with above model. Got call from local repair service contracted by GE, and today, Thursday, two guys came at 9:30 am and completed replacement in 30 minutes.

I want to say a big Thank You to Jason and Bags who posted their story in October, 2013 and provided the phone numbers to call and gave me hope. My wife and I prayed that we will have a smooth process and God answered our prayer. Amazing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Microwave.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 10, 2014.

Comments

Just a follow up comment of my posting a few minutes ago, above. GE replaced it for free!

I was surprised that everything took place within 3 days after I made my call. We were fortunate to be out of town for most of the time when the microwave had problems in late April, 2014. So glad problem is solved.

Consumers, please post your positive or negative comments.

It helped me! Thank you.