4.0
Style and Design

the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic.it broken and results the gas leaks...

couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the range. One morning, I smelled the gas in the kitchen, i was so panic and scare. My kids and wife would be danger if I left for work.

I checked and found out that the gas came from the range. Checking the knobs and one of them was not worked completely turned off. I had to use another knob to shut off the broken one.

These knobs are made by plastic and they are broken.I need to replace these knobs but hope that they would not be the plastic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ge cafe range and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Ge Appliances needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge cafe range in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ge Appliances.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Washing Machine Never Functions Properly Very Noisy Sucks  Ge Appliances "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Ge Appliances - Terrible parts Ge Appliances "This refrigerator has had problems within months of its purchase. I have had the thermostat and door gaskets replaced. The gaskets tear and get holes in them, so I have..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more