Trabuco Canyon, California

the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic.it broken and results the gas leaks...

couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the range. One morning, I smelled the gas in the kitchen, i was so panic and scare. My kids and wife would be danger if I left for work.

I checked and found out that the gas came from the range. Checking the knobs and one of them was not worked completely turned off. I had to use another knob to shut off the broken one.

These knobs are made by plastic and they are broken.I need to replace these knobs but hope that they would not be the plastic.

Review about: Ge Cafe Range.

4.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - GE Washing Machine Never Functions Properly Very Noisy Sucks  Ge Appliances "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..." Read more Ge Appliances - Monogram oven one year and two months later Ge Appliances "What's with the F97 code on this appliance? Seems like it's a popular problem judging by the online complaints. I had a Monogram double wall oven installed April 2015. ..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more