Trabuco Canyon, California

the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic.it broken and results the gas leaks...

couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the range. One morning, I smelled the gas in the kitchen, i was so panic and scare. My kids and wife would be danger if I left for work.

I checked and found out that the gas came from the range. Checking the knobs and one of them was not worked completely turned off. I had to use another knob to shut off the broken one.

These knobs are made by plastic and they are broken.I need to replace these knobs but hope that they would not be the plastic.

Review about: Ge Cafe Range.

4.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Ge Appliances - Dishwasher never used, just standing in my kitchen for the last 2 months or more! Ge Appliances "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..." Read more Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Mynamenecklace - Angry Customer Mynamenecklace "I waited a total of 194 mins for the call to be answered. I am having no help via email or facebook and needed to speak to someone on the..." Read more