the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic.it broken and results the gas leaks...
couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the range. One morning, I smelled the gas in the kitchen, i was so panic and scare. My kids and wife would be danger if I left for work.
I checked and found out that the gas came from the range. Checking the knobs and one of them was not worked completely turned off. I had to use another knob to shut off the broken one.
These knobs are made by plastic and they are broken.I need to replace these knobs but hope that they would not be the plastic.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Cafe Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Bought a GE Profile Advantium Microwave in July of 07. The model number was SCB2001KKS02. Just over 3 yrs of use and the touchpad has shorted and made the oven..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Ordered and received matching bedroom set (queen bed, dresser and side table) While sleeping the second night we awakened to a "loud crack". After inspection "the frame" (a 1/2" piece..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."