Featured Not resolved

I have a 2006 front loader wash machine that has been in need of service 3 times and has leaked from the first week that it was installed.

I recently took the front cover off to sand and paint it due to the rust on the panel. I

I was shocked to find that the whole area behind the panel was rusted.

I wouldlike to ad that the washer is used in a household of 2 adults.

I have never been able to open the drawer of the $200 petastool that supports the washer.

The washer needs servicing again along with the dryer. This 8s incredible to me. I am joining the ranks of the Pissed off Customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ge Appliances and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ge Appliances.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Ge Appliances to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #995346

If they ever give you a refund, or credit, go Kenmore. I love my set, never had any issues...and the pedestals work great.