Toronto, Ontario

Due to a crack of the water lining in my fridge this past summer, I was assigned a MABE representative named Aline Saulnier to work with and get a replacement fridge. Throughout the process, she was very unresponsive and when I requested to work with a new case manager she finally responded.

I got my replacement fridge in August, however with my luck the doors were on the wrong side. Again I had worked with Aline and was finally able to get someone to come in September to fix the doors. However, the parts that came with the fridge were missing some pieces. Again I contacted Aline and the last response I received from her was September 29.

I have the customer service line on several occasions and nothing has been resolved. The response I got today from one representative was that "all case managers are not in today so there is nothing we can do about this file." As you can see, it is now December 14 and nothing has been done.

MABE and GE's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. Do yourselves a favour and find a company with good customer service so that you can avoid issues like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Length of time for repair appt, Product and customer service, Service -, Warranty, Mabe.

• Mabe