3.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Hello,

I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight.

I purchased a matching set, washer and dryer a year ago.

Within days, the washer started leaking large amounts of water. I contacted GE Appliance and after four months of dealing with them, over 30 phone calls and multiple repair visits they went ahead and purchased the appliance back.

Eight months ago, I went to Home Depot and I purchased the exact appliance once again.

Immediately, the leaks were occurring on the new washer. I contacted GE Appliance yo resolve this issue almost one hundred times. I have wasted countless hours trying to resolve this issue.

They have sent repair man that do not show up (this occurred five times), they have sent repairman that literally told us that leaks on washers were normal.

I am extremely tired of trying to resolve this issue.

GE Appliance gives me the same answer. We have to keep repairing it. The problem is that the repairman never do anything!

The last two visits he just looked at the washer and said that we were not cleaning the soap dispenser.

My parents have health issues and they have to deal with countless leaks on the floor.

Now they wash clothes with their neighbor because the washer is still leaking water!

I have always purchased GE appliances because we are loyal to it, but this experience has left us exhausted and upset.

Can you please assist me?

The GE Appliance customer relations and the managers there refuse to help.

Edgar Contreras

931-551-1355

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ge appliances gfwr2700h1ww washing machine from Ge Appliances and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Appliances to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments