Ge Appliances Gfwr2700h1ww Washing Machine Review from San Antonio, Texas
I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight.
I purchased a matching set, washer and dryer a year ago.
Within days, the washer started leaking large amounts of water. I contacted GE Appliance and after four months of dealing with them, over 30 phone calls and multiple repair visits they went ahead and purchased the appliance back.
Eight months ago, I went to Home Depot and I purchased the exact appliance once again.
Immediately, the leaks were occurring on the new washer. I contacted GE Appliance yo resolve this issue almost one hundred times. I have wasted countless hours trying to resolve this issue.
They have sent repair man that do not show up (this occurred five times), they have sent repairman that literally told us that leaks on washers were normal.
I am extremely tired of trying to resolve this issue.
GE Appliance gives me the same answer. We have to keep repairing it. The problem is that the repairman never do anything!
The last two visits he just looked at the washer and said that we were not cleaning the soap dispenser.
My parents have health issues and they have to deal with countless leaks on the floor.
Now they wash clothes with their neighbor because the washer is still leaking water!
I have always purchased GE appliances because we are loyal to it, but this experience has left us exhausted and upset.
Can you please assist me?
The GE Appliance customer relations and the managers there refuse to help.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Bought a top of the line GE Profile Trash Compactor model # GCG1580LSS. In less than 3 yrs, the footpedal mounting holes worn thru and the footpedal fell off. The..."
- "Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered...."
- "Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean. If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "My ceiling is molding with holes has been for 8 months and Timbermill apartment is not fixing it and i am on oxygen and it is making it hard to..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."