I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight.
I purchased a matching set, washer and dryer a year ago.
Within days, the washer started leaking large amounts of water. I contacted GE Appliance and after four months of dealing with them, over 30 phone calls and multiple repair visits they went ahead and purchased the appliance back.
Eight months ago, I went to Home Depot and I purchased the exact appliance once again.
Immediately, the leaks were occurring on the new washer. I contacted GE Appliance yo resolve this issue almost one hundred times. I have wasted countless hours trying to resolve this issue.
They have sent repair man that do not show up (this occurred five times), they have sent repairman that literally told us that leaks on washers were normal.
I am extremely tired of trying to resolve this issue.
GE Appliance gives me the same answer. We have to keep repairing it. The problem is that the repairman never do anything!
The last two visits he just looked at the washer and said that we were not cleaning the soap dispenser.
My parents have health issues and they have to deal with countless leaks on the floor.
Now they wash clothes with their neighbor because the washer is still leaking water!
I have always purchased GE appliances because we are loyal to it, but this experience has left us exhausted and upset.
Can you please assist me?
The GE Appliance customer relations and the managers there refuse to help.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."