Ge Appliances Gfwr2700h1ww Washing Machine Review from San Antonio, Texas

I have an issue that I hope you can resolve. I have been dealing with this for a YEAR and there's no end in sight.

I purchased a matching set, washer and dryer a year ago.

Within days, the washer started leaking large amounts of water. I contacted GE Appliance and after four months of dealing with them, over 30 phone calls and multiple repair visits they went ahead and purchased the appliance back.

Eight months ago, I went to Home Depot and I purchased the exact appliance once again.

Immediately, the leaks were occurring on the new washer. I contacted GE Appliance yo resolve this issue almost one hundred times. I have wasted countless hours trying to resolve this issue.

They have sent repair man that do not show up (this occurred five times), they have sent repairman that literally told us that leaks on washers were normal.

I am extremely tired of trying to resolve this issue.

GE Appliance gives me the same answer. We have to keep repairing it. The problem is that the repairman never do anything!

The last two visits he just looked at the washer and said that we were not cleaning the soap dispenser.

My parents have health issues and they have to deal with countless leaks on the floor.

Now they wash clothes with their neighbor because the washer is still leaking water!

I have always purchased GE appliances because we are loyal to it, but this experience has left us exhausted and upset.

Can you please assist me?

The GE Appliance customer relations and the managers there refuse to help.

Edgar Contreras

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #833503

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.