I purchased a low profile refrigerator and dishwasher two years ago. I have never bought appliance that were so poorly made.

The ice maker in the fridge is junk. It has been worked on 5 time and many parts we replaced. The thing leaks, and won't dispense ice.

The dishwasher wouldn't clean a bar of soap. This unit has leaked, and leaves the dishes worse than they were when we put them in. One good thing it dries the dirt well.

I will never buy a GE product again. I complain to GE customer support and they gave me the run around, always wanting more information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2010.

Comments

I'm trying to find a GE site to send a consumer complaint. I bought two (2) GE Refrigerators three years ago.

I had to have a new PCB (motherboard) put in the first refrigerator Nov.5,2009. It wasnt' even three years old.... Now the second refrigerator, exactly the same model, went

out this week and Yes, another PCB. These cost me $350.00 each.

I've spent a total of $700. on two refrigerators in the past 6 months. THIS IS REDICULOUS... GE had to have bad motherboards or I wouldn't have gotten two refirgerators that coincidentally had bad motherboards.

Where do I send a letter of detail.

I need an address where I will get some results. Thank you, Lo Vetta Bosworth

This is Megan from GE, sorry to hear about the issues with your appliances. Please email me at eresponse@ge.com if you'd like me to look into this for you.