We purchased a top-of-the-line front loading ge washer 1 year ago. We had immediate glitches with the electronics.

The machine would abruptly shut off and the clothes would be full of soap. If we did a load and went to work, everything would be off when we got home and we were assuming it was completing a cycle. The repair person began visiting us 2 months after we purchased the washer, dryer and a refrigerator. Each appliance had computer glitches.

The dryer and refrigerator were repaired completely in 2 service calls. Unfortunately, they could never repair the washer. They replaced everything at least once, and replaced the motherboard 5 times. I has requested a replacement months ago, but I guess we didn't have the proper procedures done by the repairman or the technical support people.

Each and every week, we had a standing appointment with a repairman. I spent hours upon hours on hold, talked to so many rude obnoxious supervisors, and technical support personnel that I will never buy a ge appliance again. I was told for 8 months that this was my fault for using too much soap. I measured and used 1 teaspoon of the correct soap for 5 months.

Finally, after 28 service calls, they will replace my washer with a same washer. They would not give me a refund.

I can hardly wait for my new nightmare to begin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dryer.

Comments