This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

3.6

Thanks for reaching out to us. A member of our support team will reply as soon as possible.

If you'd like to provide any additional information, please reply to this email and your case will be updated.

Case: 0420****

Subject: GE - Parts Question

Question: Good evening

Several days ago I was cooking a large pot of gumbo on my large anterior right burner when there was a loud pop or snapping sound from under the pot. Upon removal of the pot, I noted a linear crack across the face of the ceramic burner face. I shut the unit off and allowed the surface to cool. Then came another cracking sound from the same surface resulting in an extension of the original crack.

Several questions:

Is the top under warranty

2. is the top alone replaceable

3. is there a video demonstrating how to replace the top.

If the answer to # 1 is "yes" then# 2 and #3 are moot.

If #1 is not "yes" then please advise on #2 and #3.

Thank you for your time and expertise

C.A.Leftridge,Jr MD

ref:_00D4PxZeh._5004P1C8j43:ref

Since the above, I have sent 2 additional followup emails without receiving in return the minimum courtesy of a reply. I did receive the hoary response that a "representative will be with you as soon as possible."

User's recommendation: caveat emptor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ge Appliances Pros: Unit worked fine and as advertised.

Ge Appliances Cons: Customer service non responsive, Lack of customer service as it related to respond time.

Comments