Verified Reviewer

Installed over the range microwave 8 months ago, we have barely used this appliance heard a strange noise while it was at rest not in use and lost all power call customer support and have a very rude representative answer. I understand that you cant fix every single problem with every customer and some things are unreasonable, but to have someone who bought the entire kitchen set, microwave, refrigerator,stove,and dishwasher all top of the line not be able to maybe get a free service call or some kind of resolve is very disappointing.

I realize that the appliance is out of warranty, but as a customer installing a new kitchen and appliances then only 8 months later need an added expensive repair is completely unacceptable or realistic. At this point I am writing you in hopes that someone may understand my situation, and that I am in the middle of another project that will require a full set of appliances but at this time would not use or recommend any of your products because of this experience.

User's recommendation: Do not buy seek other brand.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Marion, Ohio