1510 N Neil St, Champaign, IL 61820, USA
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Words fail to express how disappointed I am in your response. When I remodeled my prior home, I used all GE Appliances.

When my partner remodeled his prior home, he used all GE Appliances. When we remodeled our kitchen – less than a year ago – we used all GE Appliances. This included the microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and stove. We have always thought the utmost of GE and had no problems paying the extra for the peace of mind and beauty.

We have also highly recommended GE to our family and friends for their appliance purchases. Due to handling of this situation, this will not be the case in the future.

While merely an aesthetic issue to you, we purchased these appliances and expected them to last – both aesthetically and functionally – for many years to come for our dream kitchen. We purchased the stove for function and aesthetics. We did nothing improper while the stove has been in our possession.

Imagine our disappointment when we were told GE will not replace the incorrectly manufactured unit. Unfortunately, this portion of our dream kitchen has turned into a nightmare as these issues do affect us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Way they handled our problem.

Comments

We had an issue with a GE dryer. We purchased on Sept.

3rd it is now October 23rd and we have still not received the new dryer ordered for us. Their customer service is rude and the techs that come out to repair a problem really do not care! We were supposed to be fed exed a simple part 3 different times and never received the part. This is the first GE appliance we have purchased and the LAST!!

Home Depot has been great working with us but that in no way excuses GE's repair service quality.

Lesson Learned.. NEVER AGAIN!!