Ge Appliances - Explosive oven

111 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews

Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered.Oven had not been on or used for several days.

Glass was all over kitchen and we were having Christmas dinner in 12 hours. No Christmas at our home as the ham couldn't be cooked and had to change all our plans after an hour of cleaning up shattered glass everywhere??? So I called Home Depot were this was purchased and was told nothing they could do but had heard from many customers this also happend to them?? My question is what is GE going to do?

Thank God no children were in the kitchen at the time and I do not feel I should have to buy a new stove when this is a definite defect in your product. Not a great way to spend Christmas but I am sure the executives at GE had a wonderful holiday.. I am requesting you stand behind your product and recall this oven before someone gets hurt. My e-mail is cleary0331@yahoo.com.

i will be waiting for your response and a check so my Christmas present is not an oven since I just bought this May 2014.Karen Hummer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ge Jgbs60Defbb Free-Standing Gas Range
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #763056 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ge Appliances? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
111 of 834 Ge Appliances reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197786 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Same thing happened to me. It wasn't on Christmas. Did you ever end up getting any money reimbursed or did GE cover it? Please advise. Thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ge Appliances. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ge Appliances.
Filing a new complaint about
×