Ge Appliances - Explosive oven
Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered.Oven had not been on or used for several days.
Glass was all over kitchen and we were having Christmas dinner in 12 hours. No Christmas at our home as the ham couldn't be cooked and had to change all our plans after an hour of cleaning up shattered glass everywhere??? So I called Home Depot were this was purchased and was told nothing they could do but had heard from many customers this also happend to them?? My question is what is GE going to do?
Thank God no children were in the kitchen at the time and I do not feel I should have to buy a new stove when this is a definite defect in your product. Not a great way to spend Christmas but I am sure the executives at GE had a wonderful holiday.. I am requesting you stand behind your product and recall this oven before someone gets hurt. My e-mail is email@example.com.
i will be waiting for your response and a check so my Christmas present is not an oven since I just bought this May 2014.Karen Hummer
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disgusting ruined our holidays. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ge appliances range and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ge Appliances needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.