Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered.Oven had not been on or used for several days.
Glass was all over kitchen and we were having Christmas dinner in 12 hours. No Christmas at our home as the ham couldn't be cooked and had to change all our plans after an hour of cleaning up shattered glass everywhere??? So I called Home Depot were this was purchased and was told nothing they could do but had heard from many customers this also happend to them?? My question is what is GE going to do?
Thank God no children were in the kitchen at the time and I do not feel I should have to buy a new stove when this is a definite defect in your product. Not a great way to spend Christmas but I am sure the executives at GE had a wonderful holiday.. I am requesting you stand behind your product and recall this oven before someone gets hurt. My e-mail is email@example.com.
i will be waiting for your response and a check so my Christmas present is not an oven since I just bought this May 2014.Karen Hummer
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disgusting ruined our holidays
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Jgbs60Defbb Free-Standing Gas Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."