Christmas Eve at 11:00pm we were opening presents and heard a big boom and turned around to see the oven that we purchased a year and half ago had shattered.Oven had not been on or used for several days.
Glass was all over kitchen and we were having Christmas dinner in 12 hours. No Christmas at our home as the ham couldn't be cooked and had to change all our plans after an hour of cleaning up shattered glass everywhere??? So I called Home Depot were this was purchased and was told nothing they could do but had heard from many customers this also happend to them?? My question is what is GE going to do?
Thank God no children were in the kitchen at the time and I do not feel I should have to buy a new stove when this is a definite defect in your product. Not a great way to spend Christmas but I am sure the executives at GE had a wonderful holiday.. I am requesting you stand behind your product and recall this oven before someone gets hurt. My e-mail is email@example.com.
i will be waiting for your response and a check so my Christmas present is not an oven since I just bought this May 2014.Karen Hummer
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disgusting ruined our holidays
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ge Jgbs60Defbb Free-Standing Gas Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."