Don't Buy GE Appliances
We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE.They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit.
We discovered a dent in the door that was obviously done before the refrigerator was put in its cardboard container and shipped. Since we didn't unpackage the cardboard and report the damage within 30 days, they will not fix or replace the door. Their policy is "30 day cosmetic warranty." Our policy is "we expect to get what we contracted to buy and we didn't."
So now we'll tell everyone what a crock of *** GE is as a company. We received better customer service from products manufactured in China than we did from GE appliances manufactured in Kentucky.
We will sue the company because they breached the contract by selling damaged goods.We contend they had to know the damage was there before it shipped and they were simply hoping they could find a loophole to screw the customer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ge Cye22Tshgss Cafe Series French Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Our GE Profile Washer never fills with enough water to get the clothes clean. If I run an extra rinse cycle the water is not clear because the clothes are..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Earlier this week, a promotion popped up from Staples.com - it was obviously to get businesses and consumers to try their copy&print services. It was simply a small self-inking..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."