I renovated my two family home a year ago and bought all GE stainless steel appliances for both units.Appliances include: 2 dishwashers, 2 gas ovens, 2 over the range microwave oven, and 2 refrigerators.

I live by myself in one unit therefore my appliances get minimal use. My tenants (parents) live downstairs also use the appliances minimally. We both keep our appliances well and clean it with GE recommended stainless steel cleaners. Both my stainless steel refrigerators rusted (the rust started to eat my doors) in less than a year.

I discovered the rust a month before my warranties expired and called customer support. They sent a technician over who was as shocked as I was as to why it was happening. GE refused to cover this defect claiming it was cosmetics. They will not respond to my request to speak to a manager.

How could something that is stainless steel, cost thousands of dollars rust within a year? Now the company is not taking responsibility.

I will NEVER buy GE appliances again.I want everyone to know that GE does not stand behind their products and should not be trusted!

Review about: Ge Appliances Microwave.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments