We remodeled our kitchen 20 months ago.Bought all new GE slate appliances.

Very pleased for those 20 months and then the dishwasher wouldn't work. Turns out that it has 2 circuit panels that work in unison and when 1 goes so can the other. Told that GE has a tendency to build using more electricals than other companies. This can cause more problems than other companies products.

Out of warranty, the repair cost would be over $600. I can get a new dishwasher for that. Tried calling GE customer service for help. Was on hold for over 30 minutes and was never able to speak to a representative.

So, the retailer gave us a very small discount and we ended up buying a new dishwasher. Of course not slate, but stainless that matches all the handles etc of our slate appliances. Was recommended Kitchen Aid or Bosch by our repair man who swears by both brands. Didn't buy another GE.

Don't trust them and won't buy another GE product.

Very upset since I purchased similar products for my son and daughter in law.If they have trouble too, I won't hesitate to take it to the top.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ge appliances dishwasher from Ge Appliances. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $619 and wants Ge Appliances to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was broke within 20 months and cost of repair same as replacement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments