I have a GE Profile Wash/Dry set.I have been very disappointed w/ them.

The washer is average and the dryer takes forever to dry the clothes. I bought the washer because it didn't have a middle agitator & I was tired of my clothes coming out in knots. This was no different from my old Kenmore washer. Actually, that was much better.

Quite disappointing for the money I spent. Will never buy GE appliances ever again.

My mom and sister have also had terrible experiences with GE appliances.

They each had GE refrigerators that had to be repaired repeatedly.My sister has a GE wash/dry that is only 6 years old and the transmission has gone out on the washer.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

I can't stand the washer. Mine won't fill with water because of the energy star rating and "water savings" You can't wash a full load of clothes because they don't even get wet.

I hate the washer.

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Ge Appliances - I feel your pain ... Ge Appliances "I purchased a ge profile refrigerator model # Pfcs1njwa it has an embraco compressor and inverter. In the 7 years I had this fridge , the inverter has gone bad..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Ge Appliances - Poor Quality of GE Kitchen Appliance Suite Ge Appliances "Had purchased 4 GE kitchen appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and microwave) and had them installed in 2012. with in one year the handle on the dishwasher became loose and..." Read more Medical Associates of North Georgia - Veteran's pain under control after over 20 years Medical Associates of North Georgia "I'm retired from the 5th Special Forces (Green Berets). I've had some wear and tear. My pain has been increasing exponentially since I retired. Then, Dr. Lobel started working with..." Read more Kwikset not honoring its life-time finish warranty Kwikset "The finish on my Kwikset polo is ruining. When I contacted them on 9/2017 and after verifying my bad handle set they said a replacement is on the way. Four..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more Body Renew Fitness - Can't cancel within 30 days for refund. Criminally infested. Body Renew Fitness "I was blindsided by the fact that you cannot cancel your membership within a thirty day period. No one walked me around the gym and showed me how little equipment..." Read more