Hastings On Hudson, New York
1.7K views 1 comment

I bought a GE side by side refridgerator on 7/12/11 it was delivered on 7/14/11.On July 8th it died.

I had to throw out over 500.00 worth of food. After going on Monday to the Riverhead store, they set a service call for 7/12 service came 10minand replaced the sensor. That night I called and service came back on 7/14 and told me I was leaking freon, needed a compressor and the parts would have to be ordered. This I was told 1 year to the day it was delivered.

A 1yr old refridgerator has to be rebuilt? They were going to RENT me a frdge? They still wont reimburse me for the food I lost. First they tell me they will replace the fridge and 2 hours later tell me no.

The manager of Riverhead PC wouldnt even talk to me, his paperwork was more important. I have been a customer of PC for over 35 years, and I am VERY disappointed in the way I was treated. I will never deal with them again.

I will deal with Home Depot, where they are courteous to their customers.SHAME ON YOU PCRICHARDS I also will send a letter with attachments.

Review about: Ge Side By Side.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Treasurecay1@gmail.com

The GE appliances we bought afte8Uxnkr our home was flooded 2 years ago have been a total disappointment, of course, not a single one of them are American made. But then we wouldn't Jeffrey Imelt to miss his nice fat paychecks by using American workers who are skilled and starving for work!