I returned over $3000 in mechandise but did not get credit on my ge capital

charge.The reurn occurred on dilivery because the appliences were not compatible other than the washing machine which I kept.GE capital does not have a customer service phone number.

I called the store twice and they said it they would correct the bill within 48 Hours.I continue to get bills and if the min amt is not paid I will be charged an addition fee.

I just called ge capital once I found their number by an hh gregg representative.When I called I got a recording that I have to call another number and there would be a charge of $1.95

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Don't Buy GE Appliances Ge Appliances "We are a GE stockholder and still got screwed by GE. They shipped us a new refrigerator that was absolutely not damaged in transit. We discovered a dent in the..." Read more Ge Appliances - Problems with GE consumer relations concerning my defective RO water Filter that caused damage to my kitchen Ge Appliances "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Ge Appliances - Dishwasher never used, just standing in my kitchen for the last 2 months or more! Ge Appliances "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more