I complained to GE about stove knobs several months ago.In response, they sent me free new but defective knobs.

Now those have melted. Last night, after thinking I'd turned off the stove, I smelled something burning and realized the gas was still on. Needless to say I lost a very good pan but if I hadn't smelled the burn, our house could have been damaged. GE knows about this problem.

There are complaints all over the internet. They are charging outrageous prices for new knobs with the same problem.

My next step is going to a hardware store to buy some kind of clamp.I will NEVER buy a GE product again.

This person wrote the review gas cooktop jgp329 from Ge Appliances. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ge Appliances to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

We are having the same problem what did you do to fix it?