Cornwall, Ontario

We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine we end up with what you see on the picture. The drum spinner completely done.

We try to find a part on ebay but this particular washer does'nt sale the spinner separately from the spider. The price $610

I called the company not only they were not able to help me but told me that if i wanted to send a complain i had to get a certified GE who would send them a report at my own fees, and letting me know that it would probably not change anything.

At the end , they won't help me, they don't want to and they hang up on me.What a great service , I though their products were bad but wait until you try to called them.

Review about: Ge Front Load Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service and parts extremely expensive.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ge Appliances Dryer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $610
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.