Cornwall, Ontario
1.5

We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine we end up with what you see on the picture. The drum spinner completely done.

We try to find a part on ebay but this particular washer does'nt sale the spinner separately from the spider. The price $610

I called the company not only they were not able to help me but told me that if i wanted to send a complain i had to get a certified GE who would send them a report at my own fees, and letting me know that it would probably not change anything.

At the end , they won't help me, they don't want to and they hang up on me.What a great service , I though their products were bad but wait until you try to called them.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ge appliances dryer from Ge Appliances and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $610 and wants Ge Appliances to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ge Appliances for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

I am all for it, about getting us all together to do something about it, like we all contact GE consumer affairs on the same day to complain about it! And reques they do a recall on the spider part?