Cornwall, Ontario

We bought a set of GE washer front load and dryer. The machine started making noises and we tought it was the rear bearing. After we took apart the machine we end up with what you see on the picture. The drum spinner completely done.

We try to find a part on ebay but this particular washer does'nt sale the spinner separately from the spider. The price $610

I called the company not only they were not able to help me but told me that if i wanted to send a complain i had to get a certified GE who would send them a report at my own fees, and letting me know that it would probably not change anything.

At the end , they won't help me, they don't want to and they hang up on me.What a great service , I though their products were bad but wait until you try to called them.

Review about: Ge Front Load Washing Machine.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ge Appliances Dryer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $610
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ge Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - DO NOT BUY THE GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater Ge Appliances "Initial review from consumer reports and bleeding edge consumers loved the unit. So I bought one 1-2 years after it's initial announcement. The unit purchased was manufactured on..." Read more Ge Appliances - I feel your pain ... Ge Appliances "I purchased a ge profile refrigerator model # Pfcs1njwa it has an embraco compressor and inverter. In the 7 years I had this fridge , the inverter has gone bad..." Read more Ge Appliances - Terrible parts Ge Appliances "This refrigerator has had problems within months of its purchase. I have had the thermostat and door gaskets replaced. The gaskets tear and get holes in them, so I have..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Profile Refrigerator - Switch, Light WR23X10429 NLM Ge Appliances "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more