1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 26

was asked to update review and still feel the same.....I would just love to be able to trade this horrible washer in and purchase another that would do the job....I used to enjoy doing laundry and now I dread to have to load the machine and find out if I have to re-rinse to just get the clothes dry enough to put into the dryer....ugh

Original review posted by user Jun 26

Had service repair to house 3 times and still have wet clothes and poor quality..spin cycle inadequate..have to use only one setting to be able to do laundry and was told that by service repair. Terrible machine.

Told that I would never be able to only wash three towels at a time. Unbelievable. Would love to be able to use all the settings on machine but will not work. Drain and spin for example will not work without filling back up with water...how much more do I have to say??

It has multiple settings but was told by service people that only one would work for me. Why put all selections on a machine and them only be able to use one?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Must have bought the same washer from Lowe's worst washer I have ever had! Today I bought a new one after not even two years....

How does GE get away with this??? Delivery man from the new washer told me he had four GE washers in his truck today were being replaced with a different brand!