I have a GE Washer and yes it is 13 years old but my timer was starting to go out and I called to have it replaced since I have an extended warranty through March of 2020. So they came out and put a timer on that did not work properly and have since brought 8 timers out that did not work properly (because they were missing the rinse cycle).

They have now deemed my washer un-repairable and the extended warranty company is willing to give me $145.00 dollars for a $560.00 washer that is in great shape and I also have an extended warranty until March 27, 2020 that cost me $306.00 which I will not be able to use since the washer has been deemed un-repairable.

I don't understand this since every timer they brought out had something different wrong with them. Some had a rinse cycle on the delicates and not on the regular load and then the next one they would bring out had a rinse cycle on the cotton regular but not one on the delicates.

I am very upset about this and I have had several people that have bought GE appliances and they are now returning them before something like this happens to them.

Comments