I have a timer on my GE washer that is starting to go out and I called for a repair 3 months ago under my extended warranty which cost me $306.00 and is good until March 27, 2020. They(Rob) brought the first timer out and after they left it did not work right there was no rinse cycle on the delicates so I called them they came back and brought another timer and this time there was no rinse cycle on the regular/cotton load.

So this continued on for 3 months and 8 timers later. They came out last Thursday 5/27 and tried 2 more timers and neither of them worked. We are on 8 timers by now. So he calls my extended warranty company and deems the washer un-repairable and puts the timer back on it that is starting to go out which is working it just ticks a little louder than it used to.

So I have been offered by my extended warranty company $145.00 for a $560.00 washer and nothing has been said about the extended warranty of $306.00. I find it strange that they had 8 timers that fit my washer but there was a rinse cycle missing in each one of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments