2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought a dryer back in December to go with the washer. Here it is, March 2, and I still don't have it.

It was supposed to be delivered Jan. 9, then it got bumped back another week. When I expected it, it got bumped ANOTHER week.

I scheduled for first week in February, but got the flu. It took me *almost 45 minutes* to reschedule! I was told that it they were booked till the beginning of March. I then told them to deliver on the first Saturday of March. Friday, I get a call saying they were on their way. I informed the Mensa-reject that I was at work and it was supposed to be Saturday. He said he'd have it delivered the next day.

Saturday comes and nothing. I call the delivery company and was told thst they had no record of the driver saying that, and that my dryer had been sent back to the warehouse in Denver!!

Well, I'm now told that the soonest is next Saturday. I wanted to tell them to give me my money back --and whete they could shove that dryer. Unfortunately, my husband has a thing about mismatched washer/dryer sets, so he pressured me into accepting it.

NEVER AGAIN!

**NEVER** WILL I HAVE ANOTHER GE IN MY HOUSE!

GE CAN GO F×@% THEMSELVES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments