1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

this dishwasher has never dispensed soap correctly, but we had no idea that it was not getting water. Finally, whatever trickle it was getting, stopped and it ran dry and was so hot it couldn't be touched on the outside, melted and warped plastic items on the TOP rack. Lowes called G.E. G. E. responded by sending two different repairmen out and then said they'd not had a response from either. I know the second one did respond and G.E.'s repair rep told him, "well maybe she has cheap Tupperware." Really? I mean REALLY? Now that's concern. One man called from G.E. to tell me they couldn't replace this dishwasher, but could give me another one at a discount. Uh...my response. "REALLY? Do you REALLY think I want another G.E. product I have to buy when I have a dysfunctional one in my kitchen NOW?" Unbelieveable.

I have a five year extended warranty with Lowes. Lowes and G.E. have put me, the consumer in the middle of their fight to make certain their own company doesn't have to take care of this.

People...find another brand of appliance for your kitchen and DO NOT buy it from Lowes. The five year extended warranty is no good. We bought the dishwasher January, 2014. Neither company is as good as their word, in spite of quite the "message from the CEO." on the website. How disappointing, I've had nothing BUT G.E. products for years, have a kitchen full of them now and every one has come from Lowes.

Neither company will stand behind its promise. Neither company cares, as long as they don't have the expense of the warranty they sell, which isn't inexpensive.

Karen Howard

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace this fire hazard dishwasher or repair it so it works..

I didn't like: Are junk, Short-lived washer, Poor quality of appliances.

Comments