Ge Appliances - Didnt reimburse me for food thrownout
I bought a GE side by side refridgerator on 7/12/11 it was delivered on 7/14/11.On July 8th it died.
I had to throw out over 500.00 worth of food. After going on Monday to the Riverhead store, they set a service call for 7/12 service came 10minand replaced the sensor. That night I called and service came back on 7/14 and told me I was leaking freon, needed a compressor and the parts would have to be ordered. This I was told 1 year to the day it was delivered.
A 1yr old refridgerator has to be rebuilt? They were going to RENT me a frdge? They still wont reimburse me for the food I lost. First they tell me they will replace the fridge and 2 hours later tell me no.
The manager of Riverhead PC wouldnt even talk to me, his paperwork was more important. I have been a customer of PC for over 35 years, and I am VERY disappointed in the way I was treated. I will never deal with them again.
I will deal with Home Depot, where they are courteous to their customers.SHAME ON YOU PCRICHARDS I also will send a letter with attachments.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Visited this store to purchase a baby shower gift for a newborn baby. I found the below pictures item. Was told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location..."
- "After spending a few hours with Clint (over a few days) all I can say is that if you want to feel and understand the history of the land and..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."